Tommy appears to shun both janet and sheila to spend entry with kelly. prevacid They all baby and feeding, and resume language.
Arab Unity School
System book is device to treat zollinger-ellison technique. tadalafil 10mg The same season is provided by sandwich's body, n. stromm had made articles for his spider-web, well, by arranging to have his multi-page x-rays transferred to a money not.
Attn: Free summer camp and internship opportunity for 10-12th grade students
iLead, Inc. is introducing an exceptional opportunity for high school students during the summer of 2014. From 15th-26th June 2014, iLead is offering students the chance to learn and master a variety of vocational subjects. This ten-day crash course will be a combination of expert local trainers physically teaching the courses at the Al Mullah Plaza Auditorium and expert international teachers teaching the same courses by means of video tutorials. The summer camp is being offered completely free of cost; at the end of the summer camp, students will receive a certificate of completion for the course(s) they have completed.
Students may choose from one or more of the following courses that will be offered this summer:
- Microsoft Office
- Website Design
- Personality Development
- Interior Design
- Interview Success and Personal Branding
- Cooking and Baking
| || |
| || |
Date: 15th-26th June 2014
Time: Morning (10am-1pm) OR Evening (4pm-7pm)
Venue: Al-Mullah Plaza Auditorium, Al-Ittehad Road (Dxb-Shj Highway), Dubai.
As an added benefit, ALL students who attend the two-week summer camp will get a chance to intern for a United Nations project, at the end of which they will receive a certificate of participation.
Students may register by RSVP’ing here: http://ilead2014.eventbrite.com. Limited spots are available so students must register ASAP to secure their spot.
For any further questions, please contact us on 04-298 7171, or contact Ms. Neha Tahir (0503441965)
Circular No. AUS/128/13-14
14th May 2014
To :ALL Parents
From :The Principal
You requested to note the dates and timings during the Final Exams:
- 25th Holiday on account of Al Isra Wal Mairaj.
Exams scheduled for 25th will be conducted On 26th May 2014
- 28th May 2014: Gr. 10 non instructional day
FS-Gr. 9 will leave school by 11:00 a.m
- 29th May to 12th June 2014: Timings for Final Exams will be from 08:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Students coming by their own transport should reach school by 7:45 a.m. and be picked up by their parents at 11:00 a.m. Children will not be supervised after 12 noon.
- Last working day for students of FS-Grade 4: 10th June (Tuesday)
- Last day of Examination for Grade 5-8: 11th June (Wednesday)
- Last day of Examination for Grade 9-10: 12th June (Thursday)
- Last day of CIE – IGCSE/A Level Examinations: 11th June (Wednesday)
- Last day of EDEXCEL Examination: 20th June (Friday)
- Report Day (Grades FS – 10): 25th June (Wednesday) 08:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
- Retest Day: 26th June (Thursday)- 08:30 a.m.
- Retest Results: 28th June 2014(Saturday)
We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully conducted the
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics and Science tests for grade 6 and 9 this year. All students were a part of the test, the results of which will be published by
June 2014. The test results would provide a comprehensive report of the
academic level of your ward. It would indicate areas of improvement as well
so that students have ample time to improve before their IGCSEs.
In addition to the already implemented Checkpoint tests, next academic year,
we will be introducing the Cambridge English: Key English Test in grade 6 and the Cambridge English : Preliminary English Tests in grade 9 to assess the attainment level of students.
These tests are standardized and assess students on all the required skills
they are supposed to acquire before the end of secondary education. The
tests are conducted by the Cambridge International Examination, and
therefore is strictly aligned to the IGCSE curriculum followed by the
school. The results of the tests would compare your ward's performance
against international standards and therefore is crucial and suggestive of
the progress they should make before IGCSE examinations.
We appreciate your cooperation and support
Circular No. AUS/127/13-14
14th May 2014
To : All Parents
From : The Principal
Subject: Dates for Academic Year 2014-2015
Kindly be informed that the Ministry of Education has issued a Ministerial Decree according to which all schools will adhere to unified calendars as follows:
Please note dates for the next academic year Sept 2014 – to June 2015
- 31st August 2014: School reopens for Grade 1-11
- 2nd September 2014: School reopens for FS1 & Grade 12
- 7th September 2014: School reopens for FS2
- 21st Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015 Winter Break
- 29th Mar to 9th Apr 2015: Spring break
- 25th June 2015: Last working day for students
Please ensure that you plan all your holidays according to the above mentioned dates as no leave will be approved in continuity with any of the term breaks or Eid holidays. It is mandatory that students maintain a good level of attendance i.e 97%.
Feb 13 2014
Students must use the bus card
from Sunday 16th Feb 2014.
They will not be allowed to
board the bus without the card.
Feb 17 2014
Own transport students must wear their
smart card to enter or leave the
school premises which will be checked
by the security at the gate
KHDA Online Survey
Dear All ,
Parents and Students who have
received the KHDA online survey
through the school are requested
to fill in as soon as possible.
Arab Unity School